Discover the history and culture of Normandy as you travel from Paris to the village of Mont Saint-Michel. On this full-day tour you will visit the village’s medieval buildings and enjoy the beauty of the French landscape as you drive through the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel. Your guide will hold a sign with 'Pariscityvision' written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period and a raincoat during summer. A good pair of walking/flat shoes are also recommended
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)