Go on a beautiful bike excursion from Paris, and tour Claude Monet's breathtaking gardens in Normandy. See his unique house, visit the quaint villages of Vernon and Giverny, and then ride along the banks of the River Seine at your leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour meets at the office located at 24 rue Edgar Faure, 75015. The closest metro station is Dupleix on line 6 or La Motte Picquet Grenelle (lines 8 and 10).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone, as long as you can ride a bike!
- If a child's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
- Reservations are required for this tour