Go behind the scenes of a Broadway musical like “Mamma Mia” on a backstage tour of the Théâtre Mogador in Paris. Discover what it takes to put on a production like “Cabaret.” Enter the theater via the artists entrance, and pass through various foyers.
What to Expect
Discover what it takes to put on a Broadway musical, such as “Cats,” “Mamma Mia” and “Beauty and the Beast” on a 1.5-hour backstage tour of the famous Théâtre Mogador in Paris.
Enter the theater via the artists entrance, and follow your guide through various foyers. Along the way, explore the secrets and every piece of machinery needed to put on a full-scale Broadway hit. See the theater’s music hall-style auditorium and stage. Go beneath the stage to see the workings and orchestra pit. Learn how a Broadway production becomes a reality thanks to the professionals who remain in the shadows.
Go to key backstage rooms, like those used for singing exercise, rehearsals, sport, and storage. Marvel at more than 60 decorative works of art as you pass through the foyers. Along the way, listen as your guide tells you the history of the theater and the stars who were born in it.
- Guided tour in French
- Entrance ticket for the backstage tour
- Exclusive backstage access to the Théâtre Mogador
What's Not Included
- Show tickets
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• For artistic or technical reasons, the itinerary may be modified on the day of the tour without giving rise to a refund
• The tour will depart at the time indicated. Latecomers risk missing the tour. Tours cannot be rescheduled or refunded
• This tour is not recommended for children under 10 years old
• There is no wheelchair access for this tour
• Cancellation policy:
- At least 48h before the date of the visit: 100% refund
- Less than 48h before the date of the visit: no refund
• There is additional security control at the entrance of the theater (including a bag check)