Marne River Loop Day Cruise with Lunch on Board
- Enjoy a full day cruise along the River Seine and the River Marne
- Discover the land of Guinguettes, commented by an English speaking guide
- Experience the most picturesque waterways of Ile de France, celebrated in Impressionist paintings
At the Seine and the Marne’s confluence, right after Chinagora, cross your first lock, the Saint Maurice, and find yourself in the middle of the countryside. The cruise passes along the Moulin Brûlé Island, under the bridge of Maisons Alfort.
The boat crosses the Créteil lock before arriving on the Loop of La Marne. Beautiful residences are huddled behind the trees. Mallards and swans lives around the islands. The boat navigates along Bonneuil and its harbor, the Moulin Bateau’s Island, Chennevières where the painter Pissaro used to work.
Enjoy lunch on board before heading back to the city. Each 100% homemade recipe honors the French traditional cooking of grandmothers, prepared to suit the seasons. Served as a buffet, your lunch is the opportunity to share a friendly moment with other passengers while discovering the Marne river.
- Lunch buffet: starters, main courses, dessert
- Cruise with live commentary
- Drinks (available to purchase at the onboard bar)
Prepare for the activity
Departure from Musee d'Orsay, 7th district. Closest metro station is Solférino. You should use the staircase in front of the Musee d'Orsay which gives access to the Solférino Marina, the boat with the sign Paris Canal is moored at around 50 meters on your left. Important: Be at the boat 15 mins before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶