Escape to the country on a peaceful cruise on the Seine and Marne rivers. Enjoy lunch while you see the area that inspired the Impressionists, and view Paris's major sights from the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Departure from Musee d'Orsay, 7th district. Closest metro station is Solférino. You should use the staircase in front of the Musee d'Orsay which gives access to the Solférino Marina, the boat with the sign Paris Canal is moored at around 50 meters on your left. Important: Be at the boat 15 mins before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour starts at 10:15 AM. Please be at the boat 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.