Visit the Louvre with your timed-entrance ticket to secure your access to one of the biggest museums in the world. Round off your Paris discovery experience with a pleasant cruise on the River Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at Paris City Vision Louvre to exchange your voucher for tickets. How to get there by metro: take line 1 to Palais Royal or Tuileries station, line 7 to Pyramides or Palais Royal station, or line 14 to Pyramides station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Persons under 18 and EU residents under 26 enter the Louvre for free with a valid ID
- The Louvre ticket is valid only on the date and time selected
- Some works could be temporarily inaccessible due to renovations or exhibition tours
- Even with timed entrance, there still may be waiting times at the priority entrance and mandatory security and sanitary checks
- The Louvre is free on the first Sunday of each month from October to March
- This activity price includes the audio guide and the cruise ticket