Make the most of the Louvre with skip-the-line admission and a custom-made 2-hour itinerary with an audio guide. Wander around the fascinating exhibitions at your own pace and marvel at world-famous works such as Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Paris City Vision Louvre Agency 3, Place des Pyramides 75001 Paris. How to get there by metro: take line 1 to Palais Royal or Tuileries station, line 7 to Pyramides or Palais Royal station, or line 14 to Pyramides station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Some works are likely to be temporarily inaccessible due to renovations or work loans
- There is a compulsory cloakroom for large bags, baby strollers, and umbrellas. Items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility. The tour route does not include a lift
- A deposit fee of 30€ per audio is required and will be returned at the end of the tour
- The audioguide must be returned to the local partner's office (at the meeting point) after the tour. In winter, from 11.1 to 3.31, for departures at 5:30 PM, the restitution must be done before 8:15 PM
- Persons under 18 and EU residents under 26 get in free with a valid ID.
- Museum opening hours are Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM; Wednesdays and Fridays: 9:00 AM to 9:45 PM