Gain entrance to the Louvre Museum in Paris and see artistic masterpieces such as Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. Entrance is guaranteed within 30 minutes.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
Please show your ticket to the security staff at the dedicated Priority Access line at the Pyramid main entrance, Porte des Lions entrance, or Carrousel entrance to the Louvre Museum. You will then go through an airport-style security check. After, you can directly access the museum with your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Your entrance time may be 30 minutes before or after the one you request. For example, if you select 2:00 PM, your entrance time might be 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, or 2:30 PM
- Last entry into the museum is one hour before closing and you will be asked to vacate the museum 30 minutes before closure
- The museum opening hours are: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday: 9 AM to 6 PM; Friday: 9 AM to 9:45 PM; Tuesday: Closed
- You will need to wait in the security line
- You will receive your Louvre tickets via email
- Some rooms have been temporarily closed
- The Salle des États (where the Mona Lisa is displayed) will be entered and exited through separate doors
- The loan of strollers or wheelchairs will remain possible
- Visitors with free entry (‘Pass Education’ holders, under 18s, and EU residents under 25, all with valid ID) need to book a time slot online on the Louvre website in order to be able to enter with you