Enjoy an expert introduction to 2 of the most celebrated museums in Paris on a 5.5-hour tour of Louvre Museum and Musée d'Orsay. From Ancient Greece to the masterpieces of the French Impressionists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, English, Russian, German, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour has a maximum of 6 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- High amount of walking is involved. The semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases GetYourGuide is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. Some collections may vary along the year
- Please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached on during your