Discover the stories behind the world’s most famous works of art. Hear all the gossip about Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory, and more. Choose your itinerary with your private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at statue of Louis XIV (this a man on a horse), which is in front of the big pyramid directly in front of the front entrance to the Louvre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum