Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour from Paris
- Discover some of the most beautiful castles of the Loire Valley
- Use old maps and pictures to get a better understanding of court life
- Marvel at the delicate arches of the Château de Chenonceau
- Learn more about the Loire Valley region and it main players
- Take audio guides of the castle interiors
- Go to the former residence of King Francois I
Château de Chenonceau
Château de Chambord
Walk in the flower gardens of the Château de Chenonceau, and gaze at the delicate arches that cross the Cher River. Learn the extraordinary history of the building, which was run by women for much of its time in existence. Continue to Chambord to investigate the largest castle of the Loire Valley.
Marvel at the extravagant architecture and double spiraled staircase of the royal Château de Chambord. See the hundreds of columns and spires that adorn its roof. End the day at the former home of King Francois I, and see the tomb of Leonardo Da Vinci at Amboise village and the Château d’Amboise. Confiscated by the monarchy in the 15th century, it was a favorite royal residence and extensively rebuilt.
- English speaking guide
- Audio guide when needed
- Transportation by minibus
Prepare for the activity
• Full refunds are awarded to bookings cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled departure time of the tour. There are no refunds given after this time