Explore the Marais, the most interesting and diverse neighborhood in Paris, on a private guided walk. In this former swampland, you will see impressive city palaces from the 16th and 17th century, the oldest square in Paris, the Jewish quarter, and fascinating hidden places away from other tourists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Serbo-Croatian
- Private group
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Metro Étienne Marcel. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶