Visit the oldest part of Paris on a guided walk and get an idea of what the city looked like during the Middle Ages. In this center of university life you’ll feel the youthful energy that flows through the Latin Quarter's ancient streets and monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Private group
- Discover Shakespeare and Company, a historically important bookstore that is much more than meets the eye
- Walk along Rue Saint-Séverin in the medieval part of the Latin Quarter
- Visit the Hôtel de Cluny, one of the very rare examples of the profane Gothic style
- Learn more about the Sorbonne, one of the oldest universities in Europe
- Tour guide
- Food and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Metro Cluny La Sorbonne, in front of McDonald's. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.