Get unobstructed views of the Mona Lisa without the crowds at the end of the day. Skip the ticket line and you’ll spend 3 hours viewing the very best artwork in the Louvre with an art historian, learning what makes these masterpieces so world-renowned.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Arc du Carousel inside the Place du Carousel between the Louvre Pyramid and Tuileries Gardens. Look for the two winged statues in front of the arch. The meeting point is the left statue at the southern end of square if facing the arch. The guide will be holding a sign for ease of contact. The nearest metro station is Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (Line 1 and 7). Follow the "sortie" (exit) sign. Take the exit marked "Passage Richelieu.” Cross the street and take the Passage Richelieu to the Louvre Museum courtyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour cannot accommodate people with mobility impairments, in wheelchairs or with strollers
- Some galleries at the Louvre Museum may be closed without prior notice. Some art works may have been removed for restoration or loan. If this occurs, your guide will make an appropriate substitution
- Please ensure that all members of your party bring valid ID on the day of the visit.
- Even with skip-the-ticket-line access, there may be a wait at security of up to 20 minutes
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- From July 21st 2021, all sites in Paris that are visited during the tour are requiring clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within the past 48-hours for entry. You can read more about it on the French Government website (https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19). If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior and we can help answer any questions you may have.