French Impressionism Art Tour: Musée d'Orsay & Giverny
From $142 per personBook now
- Skip the long lines to the Musée d'Orsay in Paris
- Visit the house and gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny
- See the famous water lilies and weeping willows in the water garden at Giverny
- Learn about Impressionist and post-Impressionist techniques
- Marvel at art by Manet, Van Gogh, Renoir and more
Meet your guide at the Musée d'Orsay in the morning for your skip-the-line entry to the world’s largest collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist art. See paintings by Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Seurat, Sisley, Gauguin, and Van Gogh.
Marvel at “La Petite Danseuse” by Degas, “Le Déjeuner sur l’Herbe” by Manet, and much more. Learn about Impressionist techniques and the lives of the artists.
Then, break for lunch on your own, before rejoining the group to transfer to Giverny by luxury coach. Drive to the quaint Normandy village that attracted many Impressionist painters in the 19th century.
Visit the house that Claude Monet lived in for 43 years, and see the enchanting gardens that were landscaped like a work of art. Be dazzled by the flowerbeds and plants, and sense the artist’s emotions in front of the famous water lilies and weeping willows in the water garden.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Musée d'Orsay, Paris
- Official guide at the Musée d'Orsay
- Transportation by coach, with guide, to Giverny
- Visit to Monet's house and gardens in Giverny
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guide at Monet's house and gardens in Giverny
Please note that there are 2 meeting points for this full-day tour: For the morning tour, meet your guide at the foot of the equestrian statue outside the Musée d'Orsay. For the afternoon tour to Giverny, meet at the Paris City Vision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Product ID: 53322