Icons of Paris – Versailles and the LouvreProduct ID: 71190
From $137 per personBook now
- Enjoy an easy and stress-free return transfer in an air-conditioned coach from Paris to Versailles, the magnificent Palace of the Sun King, Louis XIV
- Take a guided visit of the opulent State rooms of the Palace, including the famed Hall of Mirrors
- See one of the world’s greatest museums, the Louvre, in 1.5 hours, including masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory
You’ll also have some time to enjoy the outdoors with one hour of free time to explore the Gardens of Versailles. Covering 1,800 acres, these manicured grounds are the crown jewels of Versailles. Depending on the day and scheduling, the Versailles tours from Paris include the Musical Fountains Show. For the Musical Fountains Show your guide will lead you on a route of its water features timed perfectly to the notes of classical music played over hidden speakers.
A return transfer from Paris to Versailles is available on an air-conditioned coach, with tours that cut out all the hassle of finding your own way. There is a small group sizes of only 25 people or fewer meaning that the Versailles tours are intimate. Your expert, English-speaking guide leads you around our carefully-planned route, telling you the stories and anecdotes that bring the Palace of Versailles to life.
On your return to Paris, enjoy some free time for lunch and let the excitement build for your afternoon tour. Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endless expanses of exhibits, quite literally. Because your time is valuable, we have crafted a fully-guided tour of the greatest masterpieces within these famed walls. See the best the Louvre has to offer and do it all in only an hour and a half.
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the whirlwind of activities and attractions, especially in a renowned museum like the Louvre. But with this personalized tour of only 25 people maximum, we whisk you through the endless halls and exhibits straight to the top masterpieces. No lines, no waiting, all enjoyment. Spend more time with the Mona Lisa, the world’s most famous painting, see the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and hear the stories behind these priceless paintings and sculptures. Our specially-designed tour will show you what you can’t afford to miss in the Louvre, accompanied by rich and entertaining historical stories that will bring the art to life like you’ve never experienced before.
- Guided visits of the Palace of Versailles and Louvre Museum
- All entrance tickets
- Round-trip transportation to Versailles in an air conditioned coach
- English speaking guide
- Headsets where appropriate so you can always hear your guide
- Food and beverages
- Transportation between tours
First Part:Versailles Meeting Time: 8:30 Departure Time: 8:45 It is in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road side. Second Part: Louvre Tours Meeting Time: 15:15 Departure Time: 15:30 Louvre tour: meet at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries). Arriving by metro: Take metro lines 1 or 7 and get off at the metro stop Palais Royal Musee du Louvre. Take the exit marked rue de Rivoli. Cross the rue de Rivoli into the Louvre courtyard and you will see the arch. (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour operator regrets that they are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
• Photography is permitted throughout the tour (no flash inside the Palace)
• Tickets for the Musical Fountains Show are included in the price of your Versailles tour but when your visit does not coincide with these events, a guided tour of the Gardens of Versailles is provided
• Some parts of Versailles may be temporarily closed for renovation works and will be substituted with other important areas of the Palace depending on the day of your visit
Product ID: 71190