See the most beautiful city in the world through a local’s eyes on this Paris tour with a difference. Explore the gems of Paris, from strolling through refined boulevards of luxury to exploring hidden enclaves known only to locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wander through the luxurious streets of Paris
- Savour a sugary-sweet macaron at a popular Parisian food shop
- Enjoy the elegant surroundings of the Louvre’s garden
- Admire medieval & renaissance-era architecture in Le Marais
- Become a cheese connoisseur at a Parisian fromagerie
- Experience the bustling vibe of a busy French market as you become a Parisian for a day
- A macaroon in Paris’ most illustrious food shop
- A cheese tasting session in a French fromagerie
- English-speaking Guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front the entrance gates of the Madeleine Church, on the rue Royale side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Standard dress, comfortable walking shoes, and maybe an umbrella
- Child policy: Children must be 6 years of age to 11 years of age. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.