Enjoy a guided visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor and learn about the monument's history and head up to the summit on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is 21 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Depending on the season, waiting time before the entrance to the Tower can change. It can be around 30 minutes or more
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes
- Tours operate in all weather conditions
- The summit floor is not wheelchair accessible
- The guide will be with you until the end of the second-floor visit
- The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules