Enjoy a guided visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor and learn about the monument's history and head up to the summit on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is 45 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Depending on the season, the waiting time for the entering the Tower can change
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators
- Tours operate in all weather conditions
- On the rare occasions, the summit floor might be closed to the public due to multiple reasons (e.g. maintenance, safety reasons, or unexpected elevator breakdowns/malfunctions) and in this case no refunds or discounts are offered
- The summit floor is not wheelchair accessible
- The guide will be with you until the end of the second-floor visit
- The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with local regulations