Discover the inspiration for Monet’s Impressionist paintings on a 5-hour tour of the artist’s gardens in Giverny. Transfer from Paris to the beautiful home where Claude Monet lived for the last 40 years of his life, stroll in the Flower Garden, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
6 Avenue de Wagram, 75008 Paris, outside the café called La Flamme (with a black front).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine