Enjoy a full-day trip from Paris to Versailles Palace. Follow your guide through the lavish State Apartments, the glittering Hall of Mirrors, and see gardens and Marie Antoinette's private estate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to the Invalides metro station (lines 8 and 13). There is only 1 exit from the metro station which takes you on to rue de l'Université. Directly outside the exit, you will see a news stand and a yellow M on top of a pole, indicating the metro station. Your guide will be waiting by the news stand. If you are travelling by RER C train, take the rue Esnault Pelterie exit and walk straight ahead until the rue de l'Université and rue Constantine intersection where you can see the yellow M. The news stand will be on your right, next to the metro exit. Your guide will be wearing an orange badge on an orange lanyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires a significant amount of walking; please wear comfortable shoes
- There will be a break in the gardens for lunch after the morning tour. There is a choice of restaurants and sandwich bars