Full-Day Trip from Paris to London by Eurostar
- Take a relaxed and easy day trip to exciting London from Paris!
- Trip includes a fantastic open-top bus tour and a reserved seat on the Eurostartrain
- Take a free walking tour and river cruise to see the best London has to offer
- Enjoy plenty of free time for shopping and sightseeing
- Includes your own free Map of London
On arrival at St. Pancras International station, you will be meet a representative in the concourse as you exit the Eurostar Terminal.
You will then be shown to the open-top bus tour, where you can start soaking up the sights and sounds of the British capital from Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, to the London Eye and the Tower of London.
Your open-top bus tour includes a free walking tour and a delightful river cruise along the Thames.
Arrive at London St. Pancras International station for check in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from London is 20:01, arriving back in Paris at 23:17.
- Reserved seat on Eurostar
- Open-top Bus Tour
- Free Walking Tour and River Cruise
- Free Map of London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
Prepare for the activity
Paris Gare Du Nord International - 1st floor near Eurostar ticketing office Meeting time: 6:00AM; Train departure time: 7:13AM Please arrive at the departure point 1 hour prior departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Please check your visa requirements before travel
• Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name
• 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be canceled
• Please note that the Eurostar timetable is subject to change. See your voucher for further details
• You must contact the supplier 24 hours after the booking date to confirm the exact names of all the travelers within your booking
• Train seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and not guaranteed together
• The local operator has no liability if trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances