Full-Day Trip from Paris to LondonProduct ID: 16133
From $232 per personBook now
- Take a relaxed and easy day trip to exciting London from Paris!
- Trip includes a fantastic open-top bus tour and a reserved seat on the Eurostartrain
- Take a free walking tour and river cruise to see the best London has to offer
- Enjoy plenty of free time for shopping and sightseeing
- Includes your own free Map of London
On arrival at St. Pancras International station, you will be meet a representative in the concourse as you exit the Eurostar Terminal.
You will then be shown to the open-top bus tour, where you can start soaking up the sights and sounds of the British capital from Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, to the London Eye and the Tower of London.
Your open-top bus tour includes a free walking tour and a delightful river cruise along the Thames.
Arrive at London St. Pancras International station for check in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from London is 20:01, arriving back in Paris at 23:17.
- Reserved seat on Eurostar
- Open-top Bus Tour
- Free Walking Tour and River Cruise
- Free Map of London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
Paris Gare Du Nord International - 1st floor near Eurostar ticketing office Check-in: 06:15 On 21 September 2015: Train will depart from Paris Gare du Nord at 07:43 and arrive in London St. Pancras International at 09:00. On 11 November 2015: Due to bank holiday train will depart from Paris Gare du Nord at 08:13 and arrive in London St. Pancras International at 09:30. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
• Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name.
• 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
Please arrive at the departure point 1 hour prior departure time.
On Tuesday 1 November 2016 : Outbound train 9009 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 7:43 arriving to London St Pancras International at 09:00. (Meeting time: 06:40).
On Tuesday 11 November 2016 : Outbound train 9011 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 8:13 arriving to London St Pancras International at 09:30. (Meeting time: 07:15).
Product ID: 16133