This day trip from Paris takes you to Reims and Épernay to explore vineyards and prestigious champagne houses. You will also visit Hautvillers village, made famous by Dom Pérignon. Each champagne house will provide a delicious tasting menu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Visit the prestigious Moët & Chandon champagne house
- See where Dom Pérignon lived in the 17th century
- Enjoy a free champagne tasting
- Explore the Mumm champagne cellars in Reims
- Have free time for lunch included with recommendations from your guide
- Visit to Moët & Chandon or Mercier Cellars (1 glass Tasting)
- Visit to the Mumm champagne cellars in Reims (1 glass tasting)
- Tour of Hautvillers Village with Dom Pérignon's Tomb
- Live guide in Spanish and English
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Royal Opéra Café located 19 Avenue de l'Opéra PARIS 75001Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you're in need of lunch recommendations, just ask your guide – they'll be happy to help.
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date.
- The visit inside the cellars will only be in English. the rest of the tour will be with an English/ Spanish-speaking guide.
- Duration: 10-hours