Explore the medieval settlement of Mont Saint Michel on a 14-hour sightseeing tour from Paris. Wander the narrow streets of the mountainous island, and marvel at historical architectures such as the ramparts and Abbaye du Mont St-Michel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
6 Avenue de Wagram in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts. A café called La Flamme (with a black front) is located there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour runs rain or shine
- The weather can change quickly (even during summer), it is recommended to bring at least a light jacket