Explore the beautiful Reims and taste the sparkling wines of the region on a full-day tour from Paris. See the unique Reims Cathedral, visit the vineyards of Champagne, and more with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Paris at the start of the tour. Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour of the larger champagne house is subject to availability and may
- include any of the following: Moet & Chandon, Mercier, Nicolas Feuillatte, Veuve Clicquot,
- Taittinger, or other famous champagne houses
- The duration of the transfers and trip is approximate and will depend on the
- schedule for the day, the time of day, and traffic conditions
- Lunch is included in the price of the trip
- The cellars are often cold and damp, so a jacket or second layer is
- Depending on the timings of each of the two tours, the schedule may occur
- in a different order than above
- We do our best to fit all activities into one day; however, there may be
- instances occasionally where a visit to the vines may not be possible
- (weather, schedule, etc.)
- Persons under 18 years of age may be offered non-alcoholic grape juice