Explore the medieval monuments of Mont-Saint-Michel on a full-day trip to the extraordinary UNESCO site, the Gothic Abbey. Opt for a guided tour, audioguide, or just the ticket to go at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Those with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the abbey as there are many steps along the way
- An excellent range of créperie restaurants and shops are available for your convenience after your visit to the abbey