Enjoy convenient skip-the-line entry to the Palace of Versailles with a half-day tour with round trip transportation from Paris. Take a guided tour of the exquisite rooms and galleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Non-folding strollers
Know before you go
- For safety reason, infants are not permitted for this activity
- Gardens close at 5:30 PM on certain dates (on May 27, every Saturday between June 10 and on September 23, July 14, August 15, October 29, and October 31) and from November through March
- The gardens are free every day from November to March. No garden tickets are needed to visit on these dates. Prices have been adjusted accordingly. There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free
- During peak times, the palace can be very crowded and there may be a short wait at the group entrance
- There are no toilets on the coach
- From April to October, the bus that returns to Paris for the morning half-day tour option leaves Versailles around 2:00 PM, and for the full-day and afternoon half-day tour option, around 6:00 PM
- From November to March, the bus that returns to Paris for the half-day morning tour option leaves Versailles around 1:50 PM, and for the half-day afternoon tour option, around 5:00 PM