Combine a visit to Monet’s Giverny estate with a tour of the Versailles palace and gardens. Travel round-trip from Paris on a full-day small-group excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson. The entrance faces the road. Your guide will be holding a City Wonders sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Extra measures may restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it is strongly suggested that you avoid bringing large purses, bags or backpacks on your tour
- Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours