Explore the towns and admire the views which inspired the great Impressionists on this small group day trip to Honfleur.
What to Expect
Meet your guide in the morning at your hotel in Paris and take a seat in an air-conditioned minivan. Then, set off into the countryside toward the Normandy coast, where pretty ports top natural attractions and centuries of history await.
First, visit Honfleur — widely considered the most charming of all Normandy port towns. Explore winding cobbled streets made famous by Impressionist painters such as Eugène Boudin, and take in top sites of interest including the bell tower, the old port and pretty Sainte Catherine Square. Head onward along the Côte Fleurie and admire the same panoramic views over the French coastline once enjoyed by Claude Monet.
Visit the former fishing villages of Trouville and Deauville — quaint seaside resorts where traditional houses meet open stretches of sandy beach. When your time on the Côte Fleurie comes to an end, admire fine views over Normandy’s chalk and clay cliffs en route back to Paris.
- Visit to the charming harbor town of Honfleur
- Visit to Côte Fleurie
- Minibus transfers to and from Paris
- Services of a driver-guide
- Wi-Fi access in the minibus
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
• Confirmation will be received within 24-hours of booking, subject to availability
• Children must be accompanied by an adult