This day trip from Paris takes you to Reims and Épernay to explore vineyards and prestigious champagne houses. You will also visit Hautvillers village, made famous by Dom Pérignon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Apple Store, 114 Avenue des Champs-Elysées Paris 75008.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you're in need of lunch recommendations, just ask your guide – they'll be happy to help.
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date.
- The visit inside the cellars will only be in English. the rest of the tour will be with an English/ Spanish-speaking guide.
- Duration: 10-hours