Travel in comfort on an air-conditioned bus to the Loire Valley and live like French royalty for a day. Visit two stunning castles and the quaint town of Blois. Taste local wine on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance to the Catacombes de Paris. They will have a sign with the activity provider's name on it: City Wonders. The closest metro Denfert-Rochereau (Line 4 or 6). Exit “Sortie 1” and the entrance to the Catacombs will be directly across the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, the wine tasting is not available on Sundays during that period
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tips for guides providing excellent service are appreciated but never obligatory
- If you are traveling with an infant, it is strongly recommended that you bring your own infant or child seat as it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure the safety of their child