From London: Eiffel Tower, Seine, & Louvre Day Tour
From $337 per person
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Travel in comfort from London to Paris in your reserved Eurostar seats
- Scale the Eiffel Tower and view Paris from over 100 meters high
- Cruise along the River Seine and view all the Paris monuments
- Visit the world-famous Louvre gallery and see many famous paintings, including the Mona Lisa
On arrival at Gare du Nord station you will be met by your guide who will accompany you on a panoramic tour of the city. The splendour of Paris awaits you. Enjoy a whistle stop tour of Paris and marvel at its magical monuments from the comfort of your seat! Take in the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and Trocadero, to name just a few gems that this panoramic tour provides.
Then, take a trip to the 2nd floor of Paris' trademark monument, the Eiffel Tower, for the most breathtaking views of the city from over 100 meters high. See how many of Paris' famous monuments you can spot from your vantage point high in the sky. After, viewing Paris from up high, see the city from a different perspective as you sail serenely along the River Seine. Sit back, relax and enjoy the tranquility of the water as you view all of the famous landmarks of Paris including Notre Dame and many others.
Next, take a trip to the Louvre Museum and view some of its 35,000 pieces. Admire the Venus De Milo and stare into the eyes of the enigmatic Mona Lisa.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- Walking tour
- River cruise
- Admissions to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Hotel transfer
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
London St. Pancras International - Golden Tours Welcome Desk Check-in: 05:45. Outbound Train (London to Paris): 31 August 2015: Due to bank holiday train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 08:19 (Check in time 07:15) and arrive in Paris Gare du Nord at 11:47. Pick-up time for transfer will be between 06:30 - 07:00. Return train timings will remain same. 11 November 2015: Train will depart from St Pancras International at 08:13 (Check in time 07:15) and arrive in Paris Gare du Nord at 09:30. Return Train (Paris to London): 10 October 2015: Return train will depart from Paris Gare du Nord at 17:13 and arrive in London St. Pancras International at 18:30. 22, 30 September & 09 October 2015: Return train will depart from Paris Gare du Nord at 21:13 and arrive in London St. Pancras International at 22:39.
• Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name.
• 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour; once booked, it cannot be canceled.
• This tour involves a fair amount of fast-paced walking. Please dress appropriately.
• The local supplier is not responsible for delays resulting from unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, 3rd party actions, or bad weather.
Product ID: 11101