Join Chef Noémie, a graduate of the famous Lenotre Culinary Institute, for a unique 2-hour pastry class experience at her charming cooking school in the heart of Paris, and learn the secrets of authentic and delicious French deserts from a true Parisian.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
92 rue Nollet 75017 Paris, France Coming by subway – Line 13, stations Brochant or La Fourche Coming by bus – N° 66, 54, 74 (Legendre stop); N° 31 (Parc Martin Luther King stop) Coming by rainway – Navette Péreire Pont Cardinet (Pont Cardinet stop)Open in Google Maps ⟶