Learn how to bake macarons, the classic French pastry. Discover the secrets of baking macarons from a French pastry chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- French, English
Select participants and date
Meeting at the "Appartement Lafayette", 3rd floor of the main store "La Coupole", next to the (Re)Store area and close to the brands Personal Seller and Monogram.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Participants must be over 13 years old
- For the child/parent option, children must be aged between 5 and 12 years old.
- If the minimum number of 4 participants is not reached, the activity may be cancelled. In that event, full refund will be issued
- From January 2024, all sessions will be in English, except for Tuesdays at 5pm, which will be in French.
- French macaron class for parents and children every Wednesday