You may not usually consider a cemetery a top sight to see, but Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris is one of the city’s top attractions. This coveted final resting place contains the graves of some of the world’s most famous artists, writers, and musicians.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the exit of Metro stop Alexandre Dumas, on Line 2. Your guide will be waiting at the exit with a sign (there is only 1 Metro exit at this stop).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- The cemetery may at times close due to bad weather, and in such cases, clients will be provided with a free change of date or refund