Paris: Private Pontoon Boat River Cruise
- Discover the treasures of Paris on a private cruise with family and friends
- Cruise past Parisian icons such as the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, the Louvre, and Notre Dame de Paris
- Discover the history and architectural heritage of Paris from your Paris-born skipper
- Enjoy a bottle of fine wine and delicious French appetizers
Avoid overcrowded sites and hordes of tourists on this peaceful cruise down one of the world’s most stunning urban waterways.
Marvel at the most iconic monuments and bridges of the French capital including the Eiffel Tower, Alexandre III Bridge, Pont des Arts, Musée d'Orsay, Le Louvre, Ile Saint Louis, and Notre-Dame de Paris as you travel in comfort through the vibrant city of Paris.
Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine, soft drinks, and a variety of appetizers along the way.
- My Paris River boat hire (with captain)
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Several trays of delicious appetizers
- Soft drinks
- Passenger insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Specific stopovers in Paris
Prepare for the activity
At your convenience: 1. Boulogne (Face au 36 Quai Alphonse le Gallo, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt) 5 minutes from the Pont de Sèvres (line 9) subway station or Boulogne Pont de Saint Cloud (line 10) subway station; or 2. Suresnes (Face au 5 quai Marcel Dassault, 92150 Suresnes) 5 minutes from the Les Coteaux (line B, la Défense) tramway stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶