Experience the fascinating views of the Eiffel Tower, either from the second floor or the summit along with an English-speaking guide. Then, with your open tickets, visit the Arc de Triomphe and take a 1-hour Seine River cruise any time you like.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Hindi, Arabic
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Start your tour in front of Le Champ de Mars cafe. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Only the Eiffel Tower Tour is accompanied by a guide, and the tour is only in English.
- Eiffel Tower tickets must be used on the tour date. The river cruise and Arc de Triomphe tickets can be used any other day until the expiration date of the tickets.
- You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators, in peak season, the total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the second floor to access the summit's elevators. In peak season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- An audio guide is available for the river cruise.
- Please provide the ages of all children in your group when booking.
- Please specify the time you want to visit Arc De Triomphe when completing your reservation because the Arc de Triomphe is open between 10:00 AM and 10:00 PM.