Join your expert guide for a ride up the Eiffel Tower. Along the way, hear stories and fun facts about the Tower and the surrounding landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
What customers loved
"Views and entertaining talk by the guide, very interesting tour."
"Being able to get in line right away and have the guide tell us the history of the tower"
"The interaction and discussions with Souhib."
- Visit the iconic landmark with a guide by your side
- Learn the history of Gustave Eiffel and the construction of his most famous creation
- Hear fun stories about the daredevils and celebrities who add to the tower's legend
- See Paris from 300 meters high for a tour from the sky
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Admission ticket to Eiffel Tower
- Elevator access
- Summit access
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour start time, as late arrivals will be considered a no-show. The meeting point is outside the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Your guide will be wearing a yellow beret. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Getting There: Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro RER: Line C to Champs de Mars Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to TrocadéroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators
- This activity operates regardless of the weather conditions
- Please note, there will be longer wait times during busy seasons
- Please note that summit access may be subject to last-minute closures according to safety measures or maintenance at the Eiffel Tower