Paris: Eiffel Tower Reserved Entry Time TicketsProduct ID: 60917
From US$28.33 per personBook now
- Enjoy access to the first and second levels of the Eiffel Tower
- Save time and avoid the long lines for the Tower’s second level
- Take in panoramic views of Paris from above
- Take a guided visit of the second level with an experienced English-speaking guide
Your ticket allows rapid access to the first and second levels of the Tower. Once inside, you can spend as long as you like enjoying an incomparable views over Paris.
To gain this exclusive priority access to the Eiffel Tower, you’ll meet your guide at Bistro Parisien at Port de la Bourdonnais to receive your skip-the-line ticket.
Once inside the Tower, you’ll have plenty of time to explore and take in the incredible views of Paris in every direction.
- Skip-the-line ticket (sold by time slot) for the Eiffel Tower's second floor
- Information sheet
- English-speaking tour guide to the Eiffel Tower's priority entrance
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower (tickets can be purchased on the second floor)
The meeting point is Bistro Parisien, a “floating restaurant” docked 5 minutes from the Eiffel Tower at the Port de la Bourdonnais (Bourdonnais dock), where a guide will be waiting for you. To get there, facing the bridge with the Eiffel tower behind you, go down the stairs on your right (at the foot of a big statue representing a Man and a Horse). The meeting will be in front of the Bistro Parisien and not inside it. You will then be able to use your tickets without waiting in line. (Open in Google Maps)
• Entry is free for infants under 4 years old
• Your advance ticket is for a reserved entry time
• You may only enter the Tower with your tour representative and the rest of your group (once inside you’re no longer obliged to stay with the group)
• You'll receive your ticket at the meeting point stated on your voucher
• Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to your chosen entry time
• The meeting point is approximately a 10 minute walk from the closest Métro (École Militaire, line 8) or RER station (Pont de l'Alma, line C)
• Access to the Tower is subject to all policies and procedures of the Eiffel Tower, including closures or delays due to inclement weather, security threats, maintenance or any other unforeseen closures
• No reimbursement or discount will be available in the event that the authorities close the third floor of the tower
Product ID: 60917