Take the challenge of climbing 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and be rewarded with the most spectacular views of Paris. Learn the structure’s history from your expert guide. Upgrade when booking for access to the summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
What customers loved
"Seeing the engineering of the tower and the views. In addition, Henry our guide was entertaining."
"The views from the tower and the explanations of our guide Guillermo."
"Group climbing and the history of the Tower as succinctly explained by our guide"
"Running commentary of very pleasant Miss Guide. Thank you"
- Challenge yourself to a climb up 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- See the Paris skyline from multiple perspectives
- Walk out onto the glass floor suspended 57 meters above the ground on the 1st floor
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama from the Tower’s 2nd floor
- Hear insights and anecdotes from your expert guide every step of the way
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket with access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the Summit (when option selected)
- Headsets when appropriate so that you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Direct access ticket (there might be a queue to get the tickets to the stairs)
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with vertigo
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, long lines can form at the entrance and at mandatory security checkpoints, and you may experience some delays.
- The guided part of a tour ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. If you choose to add on the 3rd-floor summit access to your booking, this will be unguided.
- You cannot buy a ticket to the 3rd-floor summit on the day of the tour
- In rare instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond the local partner's control. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit and will be provided a refund for the price of summit access
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.