Take the challenge of climbing 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and be rewarded with the most spectacular views of Paris. Learn the structure’s history from your expert guide. Upgrade when booking for access to the summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must queue to collect your entry tickets. Due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, you may experience delays at security checks or in ticket lines. In peak months (April to October), on school holidays and weekends, please expect a minimum of 30 minutes waiting time for security and 45 minutes to buy your ticket. In low season (November to March), expect a minimum of 15 minutes for security and 30 minutes at the ticket desk
- You cannot use the elevators to descend after your visit; you must take the stairs
- The guided part of the tour ends on the 2nd floor. If you book the summit access, this will be unguided
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators
- For operational reasons, capacity control, or weather, the summit may not be accessible. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit even if it reopens during your tour. In this event, you'll be refunded the price of the summit access within 8-10 days