Take the challenge of climbing 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and be rewarded with the most spectacular views of Paris. Learn the structure’s history from your expert guide. Upgrade when booking for access to the summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
What customers loved
"Seeing the engineering of the tower and the views. In addition, Henry our guide was entertaining."
"The views from the tower and the explanations of our guide Guillermo."
"Group climbing and the history of the Tower as succinctly explained by our guide"
"Running commentary of very pleasant Miss Guide. Thank you"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The guided part of a tour ends on the 2nd floor. If you add on the 3rd-floor access, this will be unguided
- You can't buy a ticket to the 3rd-floor on the day
- In rare cases, the summit may be closed due to situations beyond the local partner's control. In this case you'll be given a refund
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators
- All public venues in France require visitors over the age of 12 to present valid ID and proof of full vaccination (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or proof of a PCR or antigen test with a negative result within 48hrs, or proof of recovery from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days prior but no more than 6 months old. Paper or digital passes must be in English or French.
- From January 15, 2022, visitors over 18 will be required to provide proof of a booster shot (3rd injection) 7 months after their second injection.