Take the challenge of climbing 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and be rewarded with the most spectacular views of Paris. Learn the structure’s history from your expert guide. Upgrade when booking for access to the summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
What customers loved
"Seeing the engineering of the tower and the views. In addition, Henry our guide was entertaining."
"The views from the tower and the explanations of our guide Guillermo."
"Group climbing and the history of the Tower as succinctly explained by our guide"
"Running commentary of very pleasant Miss Guide. Thank you"
- Challenge yourself to a climb up 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- See the Paris skyline from multiple perspectives
- Walk out onto the glass floor suspended 57 meters above the ground on the 1st floor
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama from the Tower’s 2nd floor
- Hear insights and anecdotes from your expert guide every step of the way
- Upgrade your tour with tickets to the elevator from the 2nd level up to the Eiffel Tower's summit for unrivaled city views
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket with access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the Summit (when option selected)
- Headsets when appropriate so that you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Direct access ticket (there might be a queue to get the tickets to the stairs)
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with vertigo
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The guided part of a tour ends on the 2nd floor. If you choose to add on the 3rd-floor access, this will be unguided
- You can't buy a ticket to the 3rd-floor on the day
- In rare cases, the summit may be closed due to situations beyond the local partner's control. In this case you'll be given a refund
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs, or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French.