Add a new element of fun to your Paris visit and head to Disneyland® Paris and/or Walt Disney Studios® on a 1-day ticket. Travel from the city center by RER A train, with the 40-minute journey leaving you off right in front of the amusement park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Pick up your tickets at the local partner's office located on the 6th floor of 18 Rue Royale, 75008 Paris (Interphone number 6). The nearest Metro station is Madeleine. The office is open from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM Monday to Friday, and from 8:30 AM-4:00 PM on weekends and bank holidays (closed on May 1, July 14, November 1, December 25, and January 1). Due to Disneyland® Paris new booking system, tickets must be collected from the Magic Ways Office before 10 am on the day of the tour. Unfortunately, digital tickets cannot be issued.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No ticket will be provided at Disneyland Paris. You must go to the local partner's agency to collect your tickets
- The Disney and train tickets must be collected the day before or the same day of the activity
- An identity card of the owner is required
- The local partner's advisors will be happy to provide further information on transportation and your day in Disneyland Paris