Head to Disneyland® Paris and/or Walt Disney Studios® on a 1-day ticket. Travel from Paris by RER A train and get dropped off right at the front of the park after a 45-minute journey.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Pickup your Disneyland tickets at the Magic Ways office in Paris. The closest metro stations are Madeleine and Concorde. Ring bell 6 to enter. The office is open from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM Monday to Friday, and from 8:30 AM-4:00 PM on weekends and bank holidays (closed on May 1, July 14, November 1, December 25, and January 1). Due to Disneyland® Paris new booking system, tickets must be collected from the Magic Ways Office before 10 AM on the day of the tour. Unfortunately, digital tickets cannot be issued.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
- Explosive substances
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Wearing a costume
Know before you go
- No ticket will be provided at Disneyland Paris. You must go to the local partner's agency to collect your tickets
- The Disney and train tickets must be collected the day before or the same day of the activity
- An identity card of the owner is required
- The local partner's advisors will be happy to provide further information on transportation and your day in Disneyland Paris