Discover the bustling market culture of Paris during a 2-hour tour through the colorful Marché d’Aligre. Peruse the stalls of tapenades, spices, flowers, and coffees, and make your way to the attached flea market to shop for some interesting souvenirs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
100, rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris Nearest metro station: Ledru-Rollin (exit 2)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours run in small groups of 8 people maximum for an intimate experience.