Discover the bustling market culture of Paris during a 2-hour tour through the colorful Marché d’Aligre. Peruse the stalls of tapenades, spices, flowers, and coffees, and make your way to the attached flea market to shop for some interesting souvenirs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
100, rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris Nearest metro station: Ledru-Rollin (exit 2)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours run in small groups of 8 people maximum for an intimate experience.