Enjoy a lovely cruise on the Canal Saint-Martin and Seine River. Pass under the Bastille vaults to discover the romantic side of Paris as you cruise from the Musée d’Orsay to the Parc de la Villette.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
The boat is moored at the Port of Solférino, just below the Orsay Museum. To reach the Solférino Port, you can use the wooden main staircase.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The cruise will take place rain or shine
- Daily cruises from May to August and subject to availability outside these dates
- Groups of more than 40 people are possible all year round
- 2 departures possible: 10 am or 3 pm