Admire iconic Parisian sights, including Notre Dame, on a guided tour of the Île de la Cité. Skip the line to visit Sainte Chapelle before relaxing on a River Seine cruise through the heart of Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet in the small square in front of the cafe Louis Philippe. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty to take part in this tour
- Keep in mind no refunds or rescheduling can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows
- Security measures are enforced at Sainte-Chapelle. Only small handbags and backpacks are allowed inside. Personal items must be smaller than 55x35x20 centimeters
- Some galleries of the Île de la Cité monuments may close without prior notice, or select pieces may be removed for restoration or loan
- Sainte Chapelle is a place of worship and requires appropriate attire to visit. Both men and women are required to wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID with them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for those who qualify for a student or child price reduction