Impress your friends and add a new skill to your repertoire at a 3-hour chocolate éclair and choux pastry baking class in Paris. Learn foolproof techniques for making perfect crème pâtissière and chantilly. Hear tongue-in-cheek tea time stories, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, French
- Master the art of choux pastry, Chantilly and Crème Pâtissière
- Learn how to pipe and apply your skills to make chocolate éclairs and choux puffs
- Hear teatime stories from a convivial Frenchman about French culture and pâtisserie
- Leave with a takeaway box of your own creations
- A hard copy and an electronic copy of all recipes in English
- A 2-hour hands-on class in Choux Pastry, Patissière, Chocolate Eclairs, and Chantilly
- Use of all cooking equipment and an apron
- Teatime stories
- A box of your own pastries to take home
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Le Foodist, 59 rue Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 12 years old cannot enter the kitchen, so cannot participate in this tour. Only participants can come into the kitchen. Children between 12 years and 16 years old must be accompanied by a participating adult.