Explore the Champs-Élysées and its monuments on a private guided walk that takes you along one of the world's most elegant avenues. Admire its symmetry, its epic width and luxury, and learn about its surprising history and great importance historically.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the obelisk at Place de la Concorde. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.