Explore the Champs-Élysées and its monuments on a private guided walk that takes you along one of the world's most elegant avenues. Admire its symmetry, its epic width and luxury, and learn about its surprising history and great importance historically.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover the Place de la Concorde, a neoclassical masterpiece of architecture and urban planning
- Visit the Grand Palais and Petit Palais, both now museums
- Walk along the famous Champs-Élysées, considered by many to be the most beautiful avenue in the world
- See the Arc de Triomphe, a monolithic monument to Napoleon
- Tour guide
- Food and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is in front of the obelisk at Place de la Concorde. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.