From Paris: Small-Group Moët & Chandon Champagne Tour
- Enjoy a fully guided visit of the world’s largest Champagne producer
- Learn the different techniques for growing and harvesting Champagne grapes
- Taste at least 3 different types of Champagne
- Hear about the history of Champagne from your professional guide
- Visit Reims Cathedral where the kings of France were crowned
Reims Cathedral of Notre Dame
Moët et Chandon Cellars
Visit the quaint chapel and grave site of Dom Perignon, the father of Champagne and then meet with a local producer to learn about the growing process.
Enjoy a fully guided tour at the House of Moët and Chandon, the world’s largest producers of Champagne. Take a walk through part of their 40 kilometers of cellars. Before heading back to Paris you’ll also visit the beautiful Cathedral of Reims and have free time to explore inside where all of the French Kings were crowned.
During the day you’ll have the opportunity to taste at least 4 different types of Champagne and even pick up some bottles for souvenirs if you’d like. They can accompany you back to Paris in the van.
- 3 drinks at a family wine producer
- 1-2 glasses of champagne at Moët & Chandon (depending on option selected)
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation by minibus
Prepare for the activity
• Maximum group size of 8 people
• Choose between 1 or 2 glasses of champagne at Moët & Chandon